Wedding day is the most special and memorable day that comes in everyone’s life and on this special day, I’m pretty sure that you also want to look adorable for your special occasion. Here I have some amazing ideas for you if you are planning or thinking to plan your wedding on the beach. There are plenty of things that you can add to make that location look special and beautiful as you. The beauty of the location makes you look more adorable and stunning. A beach wedding is a good way to make a relaxed, casual, holiday special atmosphere for everyone, no one feels bored or themed. This beach wedding will bring your family and friends to feel like a great day holiday and they will never forget this day during their whole life.
It feels amazing when you are dancing under the sky full of stars and sand between your bare feet with your loved ones. This seems like a moment that can not be explained in words; you will just feel it and never skip it from your memories.
There are some important things that you should keep in mind while planning for a beach wedding.
- Schedule Timing: Timing is the most important thing at the beach wedding as it is very hot during midday. So schedule your day accordingly.
- Wind: While decorating wind is the main thing that can mess up all the things just in minutes. Be careful decorating with candles and flowers and open flames. These should be done very carefully, any misleading can create a mishappening in seconds.
- Heavy Dresses: If you are planning for a beach wedding then you must avoid heavy dresses, this can create problems for you on the beach. Lighter the dress, the more fun you can have on your special day.
- Airbrush Makeup: Simply choose the airbrush makeup that will be perfect for your perfect day.
- Hair Touch-Ups: Schedule some hair touch-ups during halfway of the occasion. This will keep you looking beautiful and fresh.
- Take Care of Your Guests: Make sure your guests do not feel hydrated and fresh.
- Rain: It’s the beach so make sure you have a backup plan for the suddenly appearing rain. If you don’t then it can be ouch! The moment for everyone.
There are more a tons of ways that you can use to decorate for your big day like…
Gateway: You can choose a gateway that will look familiar according to the beach wedding theme.
Cake decorations: You can decorate the cake with beach special things like shells, fishes, flowers etc.
Palm Decorations: You can use palms as a decorative item for many things.
Invitations: An invitation will make your wedding more surprising, so you can make your invitation have things that are from sea or beach like you can add shell photos on your invitation and you can use blue color indicating water and so many other things.
Chairs: Sitting arrangement was also done according to your beach theme.
Coastal Bouquet: Bride’s Bouquet should be matching with your beach theme. I am sure you don’t want to feel awkward about these types of little things on your big day. So just keep a close eye for these little things and your day will be awesome and amazing.