57 total views, 1 views today
We gathered the best celebrity spring dresses to inspire your next shopping adventure. Are you Bella Hadid or Tracee Ellis Ross? Flip through this article and find out!
1. The leopard print dress is an absolute must this season. Bella Hadid demos that this print can look chic and elegant at the same time.
2. Black & white is the seasonal colorless combo you need to embrace. Priyanka Chopra’s midi floral dress could be worn at any time of the year, especially spring.
3. Olivia Culpo is giving us some serious western vibes with her semi-sheer asymmetric dress. If you want to be as cool as Culpo, ditch the sandals for booties and add a cowgirl hat to your look.
4. Selena Gomez found the LBD that works for any occasion from a dinner with friends to a glamorous event.
5. Beyoncé has a solution on how to stay warm in a tiny dress when the spring weather is tricky. Just add a light trench and you are good to go.
6. This is the perfect time of the year for maxi dresses, Gabrielle Union’s boho-inspired frock is the versatile piece you should have in your wardrobe.
7. Kate Bosworth’s satin floral number is as dreamy as it gets but she decided to wear it with a touch of edge. Romantic dress and lace-up boots is the bold combo that will get all eyes on you.
8. Kerry Washington proves that tweed dresses are not only for the colder months of the year. This vibrant number is so ready for spring!
9. Vanessa Hudgens’s multicolored playful maxi dress is a spring staple! Styles like this one are super comfy yet so chic.
10. The actress’s vibrant floral number screams spring! If you need to shine for a special occasion in your calendar, Tracee Ellis Ross is your celebrity style inspo.
11. J Lo never misses the opportunity to make jaws drop in skintight dresses. Besides the LBD, you really need a little white one as well, especially if you want to show off your tan.
12. Khloé’s gorgeous A-line style is for the ladies who want to play it classy.